● This Agreement, which incorporates by reference other provisions applicable to use of nativeads.com, including, but not limited to, supplemental terms and conditions set forth hereof (“Supplemental Terms”) governing the use of certain specific material contained in nativeads.com, sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to use of nativeads.com by User. By using Nativeads.com. (other than to read this Agreement for the first time), the User agrees to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use nativeads.com is personal to User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User is responsible for all use of the User’s Account (under any screen name or password) and for ensuring that all use of the User’s Account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of the User’s password(s), if any.
● Native Ads Inc shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of nativeads.com, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Through its Web property, Native Ads Inc. provides User with access to a variety of resources, product information, sign up forms, and various resources (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features, and/or the addition of any new Web properties, are subject to the TOU.
Subject to your acceptance of and full compliance with these Terms, we grant to you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to access and use this Site and the Services for its intended purposes only. You agree that you may not use the Services for any other purpose, or copy or distribute this Site or the Services except as specifically allowed in these Terms. Your use of this Site and the Services is conditioned upon your continued full compliance with these Terms. Any use of the Services in violation of these Terms will be treated as an infringement of the Company’s copyrights in and to this Site and/or the Services. We reserve the right to terminate your access and use of this Site and the Services without notice if you violate these Terms.
If any of the Services requires User to open an account, User must complete the registration process by providing Native Ads Inc. with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. User also will choose a password and a user name. User is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of User’s password and account. Furthermore, User is entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under User’s account. User agrees to notify Native Ads Inc. immediately of any unauthorized use of User’s account or any other breach of security. Native Ads Inc. will not be liable for any loss that User may incur as a result of someone else using a User’s password or account, either with or without User’s knowledge. However, User could be held liable for losses incurred by HeadB Inc. or another party due to someone else using User’s account or password. User may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. No account is required to browse the site.
By accessing and using this Site or the Services, our servers automatically collect and store certain information about you, including the name of the domain from which you accessed the Internet, the date and time you accessed this Site, the Internet address of the web site you used to link to this Site, your IP address, hard drive serial number, browser type and language. We use this information for authentication, copy protection, account blocking, system management and other purposes. We may also use software programs to gather and assess certain information, including the number of visitors to different sections of this Site, what information is of most and least interest, the need for technical design specifications, and to identify system performance or problem areas. For website security purposes, and to ensure that this Site remains available to all users, we also use software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Finally, we may use built-in tracking features or a technology known as “cookies” to send a small file to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser to obtain information regarding your use of this Site and the Services.
● User expressly agrees that use of nativads.com is at user’s sole risk. Neither native ads inc., its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licencors warrant that nativeads.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of nativeads.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through nativeads.com.
● Nativeads.com is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
● This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, torturous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. User specifically acknowledges that native ads inc. Is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with user.
● In no event will native ads inc or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing nativeads.com or the native ads inc. Software, be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use nativeads.com. User hereby acknowledges that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content on the site.
●In addition to the terms set forth above neither, native ads inc., nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or authenticity of, the information contained within nativeads.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature, including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages.
● Force mature – neither party will be responsible for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of god, war, riot, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, service outages resulting from equipment and/or software failure and/or telecommunications failures, power failures, network failures, failures of third party service providers (including providers of internet services and telecommunications). The party affected by any such event shall notify the other party within a maximum of fifteen (15) days from its occurrence. The performance of this agreement shall then be suspended for as long as any such event shall prevent the affected party from performing its obligations under this agreement.
Some links on our website will let you leave native ads inc ‘s site. The linked sites are not under the control of native ads inc. And native ads inc. Is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Native ads inc. Is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Native ads inc. Is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by native ads inc. Of the site.
Native Ads Inc. is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, Native Ads Inc. has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users or any other user of nativeads.com , are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Native Ads Inc. Neither Native Ads Inc. nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through nativeads.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider, User, or other user not under contract with Native Ads Inc. Native Ads Inc. neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on nativeads.com by anyone other than authorized Native Ads Inc. employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will Native Ads Inc. be liable for any loss or damage caused by a User’s reliance on information obtained through nativeads.com. It is the responsibility of User to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through Native Ads Inc .Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
Native Ads Inc. shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of nativeads.com , including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by Native Ads Inc. and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Native Ads Inc. shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on nativeas.com. Without limiting the foregoing, Native Ads Inc. shall have the right to remove any material that Native Ads Inc in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Native Ads Inc, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of Native Ads Inc. by User or User’s Account.
Either Native Ads Inc. or User may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, Native Ads Inc. shall have the right to immediately terminate User’s Account in the event of any conduct by User which Native Ads Inc in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by User of this Agreement.
This Agreement and any operating rules for nativeads.com established by Native Ads Inc. constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Delaware, USA, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, domain names, email addresses, logos, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, domain name, email address, logo, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved
Native Ads Inc. shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to User’s use of nativeads.com, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on nativeads.com, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which User obtains notice thereof. Any use of nativeads.com by User after such notice shall be deemed to cons